Sunday, February 02, 2014

Canadian Winter

 Once again my world is blanketed with a fresh snowfall.
Winter, the quiet season
so peaceful and hushed by silence.

Until the man went out and broke the silence
with his favorite "winter toy" ! !
Alright some one's got to clear the snow.
I trudge through the snow looking for photographic opportunities.

Beneath this wonderland of snow lies my woodland garden
 resting  & rejuvenating essential for
Spring renewal .
St. Francis patron Saint of animals and the environment 
draped from head to shoulders by Mother Nature with a
 "snow shawl" !

Don't be angry little bird

"When you rise in the morning, form a resolution to
make the day a happy one for a fellow creature."
Sydney Smith
~
I remain open to all the possibilities to enjoy the Wonderland of
 my Canadian Winter!
 Stay warm my friends, one more note..all photos were taken with 
camera on my ipad
love and light
naturegirl

11 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

These are great. These new electronic devices do such a good job of taking pictures.

Arija said...

How I wish for what you have, just one more Canadian winter . . .

Jeanie said...

These are wonderful, Anna. They ALMOST make me like winter! And that bird photo is exquisite. I can never get birds well -- they move to fast for my zoom! But oh, how I love them!

Garden Cats + Crafts said...

Dear Anna,
so very nice to read from you. Hope you are well!?
What for wonderful winter-photos I see here. Our winter here in Germany is very "tiny" in this year. The snow from the last week is away now.
Have a wonderful wintertime.
Wishing you the best and
hugs & kisses
Birgit

Fuzzy Tales said...

Lovely photos, they almost make me appreciate winter. LOL. In in an urban area in southeastern Ontario, am SO looking forward to spring.

Thanks for stopping by our Fuzzy Tales site!

Sheila da Silva said...

Lovely pictures Anna! Nice to see you posting again. Do I take it from your comment on my blog that you now have a dog?

Beverly said...

Anna, you have a gift for capturing the beauty of nature, and we are all better because you share it with us.

judie said...

Winter snow is a spiritual thing. Even tho it is cold and quiet, it makes beautiful pictures.

warriormom said...

Beautiful pictures!

Pamela Gordon said...

Wonderful photos. I love the touch of red in the first one with your hubby and his red snowblower.

Lynda Naranjo said...

Your iPad takes great photos! I haven't tried using mine. You've got me curious now. :) I bet your hubby's toy has gotten a real workout this winter! Stay warm! xoxo