Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm Back

 
"In the solitude of my inner silence
I have found the paradise of unending JOY"
Paramabansa Yogananda
~
 Dear friends I am finally back  after a
  long unplanned hiatus from blogging. Many of you
had concerns as to why my long absence and others
I am sure have just stopped visiting my blog.
My days have been spent on tasks that
absorb my time and attention leaving me with
little time to blog.
The longer I was away, the harder to get back
into the creative groove!
......
I left with the breath of Spring in the air,
 missed posting the beauty of Summer...
and now in my world we soon enter into the
Silent season.  
Where has time gone!
love and light to everyone
hugs Naturgirl
 
 

19 comments:

Nan and =^..^= said...

Welcome back! So happy to see you have returned!

Arija said...

Anna, I am so ooo very glad to see zoo back. I have thought of you often and wondered. I too have been sporadic at best as I lost my husband i August and many things followed.lookinu

Judy said...

Good to see you again!!! And I love that planter!!!!

Everyday Things said...

what a nice surprise to see you popping back on my list of blog links! WB!!glad you are well!

Jeanie said...

Welcome back! I, too, am glad you have returned. Hooray!

Pamela Gordon said...

I have thought of you often and recently, just the other day, so am glad to see you are alive and well. Welcome back! I hope you will be able to share some beauty of the new season upon us. Blessings to you. Pamela

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I am glad to see that your are back on my blog roll ~ we've missed your light.

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Just happy to say hello after your absence. I am glad you posted. Valerie

JC said...

Nice to see you back.

Just in time for the Holidays.

xo,
JC

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/From Harvest To Table said...

Nice to see you back Anna!

Annie said...

Welcome back. We have waited patiently. It is good to see you again.

I very much like the succulent. I have one like it in my backyard.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Glad to see you back. Hope you are well.

Beverly said...

I have missed you, dear Anna.

warriormom said...

Glad you're back! Missed you.

Tammie Lee said...

hello dear woman

welcome back
lovely to hear from you

gma said...

dearest NG, You are on my blog roll I will always follow... Think of you and G often. Hope all is well. How is your health? the family? fur babies?
Will you come to Az. this winter?
Have missed you.
my love to you all
gemma~

A Garden of Threads said...

Welcome back. I missed you but do understand how other adventures can consume our time.

Lynda Naranjo said...

Hi Anna! Welcome back! It's wonderful seeing a post from you! xoxo

Suz said...

ah good to see you again