Monday, March 11, 2013

A hit of Spring

 
 Beauty, innocence and sweetness..
pretty pink flowers..
embody all that is feminine!
 
 
 
Too soon to greet Spring in my outdoor garden
so I surround myself indoors with a
full flush of Spring!
 Pink hyacinths, carnations, blue iris  and
from my own garden, dried blue hydrangeas
as well pops of "greens" !
 ~
 I saw my first chipmunk come out from
 hibernation so that to me is a sure sign of
Spring!
love and light
Naturegirl
~
linking to Mosiac Monday


12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lovely flowers and photos! Definitely looks like Spring there. Thansk for sharing, have a happy week!

Pamela Gordon said...

What a beautiful mosaic of flowers. I'm glad you are enjoying them indoors for now. I hope you have a great week. Pamela

JC said...

Always nice to see you blog.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

All those soft and delicate colours really do say spring.Hope you have a wonderful day.

Shirley said...

It looks like you are counting down too! I saw an enormous rabbit in our backyard the other day and its coat is patchy with brown spots now. It looks like it had a very good winter but I can't wait for spring myself!

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Wow, so, so BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous arrangements Anna!! Your home looks so inviting and fragrant,lol. So uplifting! Hugs, twt

Judy said...

I found some pussywillows poking their noses out, on the weekend!! Spring will come!!!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful indeed
Much love and many blessings

Love Jeanne

Jeanie said...

I am wild for bulbs and am doing much the same as you -- daffodills, tulips, dried hydrangeas and a few silks that I love! Yes, we must make spring and it will follow!

vincibene said...

Wonderful flowers indoors!

somepinkflowers said...

somepinkflower love !!





{{ clearly
clearly
you meant these for moi !! }}