Friday, January 04, 2013

Day 4

One More Day

" This day... this precious wonderful gift
has been bestowed upon me... free!
And whatever I choose to do with it
remains entirely up to me. "

Linda Ellis
Author of the world-famous poem "The Dash"


Pamela Gordon said...

Beautiful photo and verse. A good one to start every day with. :)

A Garden of Threads said...

Oh Anna, I love that quote. Thank you for sharing.

The French Bear said...

ha ha, I thought at first it was a cookie....this is so much better.....great photo!

JC said...

Always like what you have picked to say with your photos. Are you going away this Winter to warmer parts ?

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Oh yes,each day is a precious gift.

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful image and post- xo Diana

Vagabonde said...

A beautiful picture and a beautiful quotation. I need to remember this every morning. Thank you.

BrittArnhild said...

Happy New Year naturegirl. How nice to see you back on my blog :-)

Wendy said...

Pretty snow-covered butterfly. I like the quote too. As someone said, it's a good one to start every day with!