Friday, December 14, 2012

All Is Calm

"The smallest feline is a masterpiece"
L. daVinci
~ ~
"I pray today for
Those who are homeless to find shelter.
Those who are depressed to discover joy.
Those who are addicted to find release.
Those who are lonely to find a friend.
Those who are confused or lost to find a path.
Those who are heartbroken to know that it will pass.
Those who are sick to find healing.
Those who live in darkness to be covered in light
Those who are dying to know that they have lived.
I pray today for peace where there is unrest,
for love to prevail over all."
Corrine De Winter
~ ~
Posted for friends that need a sense of calm
at a time when the hyperspeed demands of the season
can be stressful or overwhelming.
love and light
naturegirl 


5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Beautiful post. I wish all this and more for you. Namaste.

JC said...

Lovely ...
I'll have to copy that one.

Love the black cat napping. As I have one of my own, I know how hard it is to get a photo where you can actually see how cute they were being.

Merry Holidays to you and your family,

JC

Jeanne said...

Beautiful prayer and posting.
Love Jeanne

warriormom said...

Aww, I thought it must be a cat photo for "Calm." Thank you!

Mr. Black said...

Hello! Nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog.

We really like the DaVinci quote.
It is one of the lady's (my secretary) favorites.

Your two cats could be my siblings!
We look very much alike.